How to make little chocolate delicacies at home
SELF RAISING FLOUR 3 CUPS, MILK 70 ML, BAKING POWDER 1 TEASPOON, COCOA POWDER 2-3 TABLESPOONS, COFFEE As per preference, EGGS 3 (OPTIONAL), WHISKEY (OPTIONAL), POWDERED SUGAR 2 CUPS, BUTTER 50 GRAMS, VANILLA ESSENCE 3 TEASPOONS, TUTTI FRUTTI, VANILLA CREAM.
1. In a mixer bowl Beat the eggs and sugar together. Whisk the egg yolks to break them up. Note: While the egg yolks are beaten, large amounts of sugar can be added by tablespoons; if too much is added at once, it can cause the yolks to speckle.Add one egg and a teaspoon of vanilla essence and some sugar then beat(repeat the process). For an eggless cake, you can add some buttermilk to the process.
2. Add flour and milk continuously and beat. If self-raising flour is not available to add normal flour. (Do not add the entire flour at once).
3. Add some coffee to it as per your preference. (Adding 1-1/2 teaspoons is preferred but if you want it to be dark you can add some more).
4. Adding 2-4 teaspoons of whiskey will enhance the taste as well as balance the flavors.
5. Add baking powder and cocoa powder to it.
6. Melt the butter and then add it.
7. Now fold the batter for some time.
8. Preheat the oven for 3 minutes at 180 c.
9. Grease the molds and fill the mixture into it.
10. Put it for baking at 180c for about 15 minutes. Check with a fork if not done, bake it for another few minutes.
You can add readily available vanilla cream upon it or you can make it at your home.Decorate it with some fresh tutti frutti and serve it with tea or as an evening snack. (Culinary Expert: GENNIA SOOR)